Here are four things all website owners need to know about privacy laws:
- Privacy laws do not care about where your business is located. They exist to protect citizens. In other words, your business could be fined for privacy laws outside of the state or even country it’s based in.
- Privacy law’s fines can be expensive. If your business is found non-compliant, you can end up being fined $2,500 up to $20,000,000 per infringement, which means per website visitor.
Terms and Conditions Generator
A Disclaimer is a statement that limits the liabilities a website owner may be responsible for due to the website. Having a Disclaimer will help you limit your liability if you advertise third-party products or services, sell or display health products, participate in affiliate programs or provide information that could be seen by others as legal advice (important for law firms).
Termageddon’s $99/year license includes a comprehensive Disclaimer generator.
- Straightforward pricing: $99/year for a license that includes all protections (use promo code KINSTA for 10% off your first purchase).
- Policies automatically update when new privacy laws go into effect or whenever existing privacy laws are amended.
- Support is available through live chat, support tickets, and phone calls.